Fresh fruit house muesli
The cereals usually used for canned commerce are usually high in sugar.
This sugar has an immediate effect on the blood sugar level does not allow to have a constant intake throughout the morning.
You will find in Bio stores all the ingredients to prepare your Homemade Muesli (but also preparations without added sugars).
And when you prepare it yourself, you can increase the dose of what you prefer.
HOMEMADE MUESLI RECIPE WITH FRESH FRUIT
- PRODUCT: 6 bowls (6 portions)
- PREPARATION: 30 mins
- COOKING: 5 mins
- READY IN: 35 mins
We prefer organic cereals: For the preparation, there are about 120g of carbohydrates – complex sugars and a little more than 40g of carbohydrates – simple sugars.
- 100g Oatmeal Either 60g of carbohydrates
- 20g oat bran Let 10g of carbohydrates
- 80g Flakes of spelt or 50g of carbohydrates
- 20g Tapered almonds
- 20g Hazelnuts
- 20g Pecans
- 15g maple syrup is 12g of carbohydrates (simple sugars)
- 1 apple is 14g of carbohydrates per 100g
- 1 Pear is 15g of carbohydrates per 100g
- 400g White cheese lightened or not
- 20g Sunflower seeds
- 20g Coconut sugar
- Grilling quickly – without burning – oatmeal, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and sunflower seeds (all must be lightly crushed)
- Mix with coconut sugar spelt Flakes and set aside
- At breakfast time, pour the cereals into a bowl, cover with cottage cheese mixed with maple syrup and finish with pieces of apples and pears.