Trio of trout and gourmet cereals
3 different Trout preparations: Gravlax style (no sugar), Smoked or grilled with almonds and pistachios.
Full view and full plate for this dish that is still light and balanced … Note that you can serve it in 2 times (starter + hot dish).
It’s up to you to compose your decorations! Bulgur mixed with Quinoa will change your ordinary starchy foods.
You can replace the trout with salmon!
TRIO OF TROUT AND GOURMET CEREAL RECIPE
- PRODUCT: 4 plates (4 portions)
- PREPARATION: 40 mins
- COOKING: 15 mins
- READY IN: 55 mins
Balance your need for starchy foods: 50% in Swedish bread (around 20g of carbohydrates) and 50% in cereals (also 20g) …. for a total of around 40g of carbohydrates.
- 5 Salmon Trout Pavers
- 4 slices Smoked trout
- 4 slices Swedish Bread
- 120g Gourmet cereals from Tipiak with Bulgur and Quinoa
- Cherry tomatoes
- White cheese
- 1/2 cucumber
- Flaked almonds
- Pistachio seeds
- green pepper
- salt of Guerande
- 5-berry mix
- Gravlax trout: The night before, cut a block of 4 slices lengthwise and let it macerate in a mixture of Coarse sea salt, stevia, 5 berry mixture and fresh dill. Wrap in cellophane and leave to cool
- Ricotta cucumber sauce: Grate 1/3 of a cucumber, add a little salt and leave to disgorge about thirty minutes. Beat 4 cases of whipped Ricotta with a drizzle of olive oil and mix with cucumber – set aside.
- Dill White Cheese Sauce: Beat 4 cases of white cheese and 1 case of whipped Mascarpone with a drizzle of olive oil (the texture must be very consistent). Add lemon fillet, ground berries and fresh dill – book
- Cook the cereals in the water (about 15 minutes) – Cook the trout stones on the skin side then stiffly side Flesh (it should remain slightly pink). Add the almonds and pistachios to grill.
- Present according to your inspiration with cherry tomatoes, herbs, cucumber tiger, pepper and lemon …