White Cheese Buns and Oat Bran
I wanted to test a recipe for low GI rolls … and the result is here!
Gourmet buns for breakfast or to accompany cheese.
Rather consistent but that has the merit of satiety.
The notes of anise, the mixture with oat bran and flour T80 which is a good compromise between the Classic Flour and the Complete Flour, give this preparation an authentic taste.
The use of cottage cheese brings a brioche side without the need for butter.
WHITE CHEESE BREAD AND OAT BRAN RECIPE
- PRODUCT: rolls (10 servings)
- PREPARATION: 2 hrs 0 min
- COOKING: 20 mins
- READY IN: 2 hrs 20 mins
235g of carbohydrates (starch) or about 23g per bun
- 150g Flour quality T55 is about 105g of carbohydrates
- 150g Flour Quality T80 is about 105g of carbohydrates
- 50g of oat bran is about 25g of carbohydrates
- 200g white cheese
- 10cl warm milk
- 1/2 CAC Salt
- 20g Bakery yeast
- 1 egg yolk
- 10g coconut sugar
- 1 CAS Olive oil
- Green anise
- Poppy seeds
- To the kneading robot: mix the flours, salt and coconut sugar – add the yeast and warm milk and gradually the cottage cheese – knead for about twenty minutes: the consistency must be compact.
- Allow to rise for a minimum of 2 hours in a 30/40 ° space: Either with a bread maker or in an oven with a suitable function. You can also use express yeast.
- Brush with egg yolk and incise top – add poppy and anise seeds then bake at 180 ° for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.